Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irfan Khan breaking news
Irfan Khan suffering from last stage of cancer disease .plz pray for his recovery
oh that is very sad, i think they said he recovered isn#t it?
yeah i found something about this,.

Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan has announced that he is suffering from what he describes as a “rare disease”.
The veteran star wrote on Twitter that he didn’t want fans to speculate about his condition until he had a “conclusive diagnosis”. He said that he would reveal more about the illness within a week to 10 days.
“Sometimes you wake up with a jolt, with life shaking you up,” Khan wrote. “The last 15 days, my life has been a suspense story. Little had I known that my search for rare stories would make me find a rare disease.
“My family and friends are with me and we are working it out in the best way possible. In trying times, please don’t speculate as I will myself share with you my story within a week – 10 days, when further investigations come with a conclusive diagnosis. Till then, wish the best for me!”
Bug 
Very talented actor,and he come in 2017 movie also,so it is really shocked news
yeah that's a shocking news but this is life we dont know kal ho na ho.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronit 's post:
  • princess.sarah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virat And Anushka Are Breaking Gender Stereotypes, Check What Makes Them The Best Cou Ron 2 212 15-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Ronit
  Shocking news princess.sarah 8 287 14-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Kareena Kapoor Khan is PREGNANT, confirms hubby Saif Ali Khan! Ronshan 26 1,541 04-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Ronshan
  Kareena kapoor khan & imran khan in dubai for promoting gori tere piyar mein Ronshan 0 211 20-12-2014, 11:50 AM
  Khushi - Hindi Full Movie - Kareena Kapoor Khan - Fardeen Khan Ronshan 0 163 22-06-2014, 03:27 PM