Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 4 UPDATED
(08-04-2018, 07:33 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 09:45 AM)Rehan Wrote: Looks interesting indeed , read and enjoyed reading

Thank You for reading. Glad that you enjoyed reading. Keep reading. Hope you likes further also.

ys I am reading , it is beautiful story
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita
(22-04-2018, 07:19 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(22-04-2018, 02:26 PM)Ron Wrote: reading part 3 , interesting start, i heard music has its own powers, if you sing well you can do make big changes who knows, past times they would bring rain with the music so why not. nice informative part 

well well, that tune that music just made them lost in the dance, flashback is written nicely, happens, music ka jadoo hota hai.
nice work enjoyed reading. 
keep writing
but felt it was short hehe aab to addatt si ho gyee lambe lambe chapters ki Big Grin 

Thank You for your lovely, inspiring comment. Glad that you are liking. Absolutely, dance & music have it own powers, especially in Indian culture. Yes, the tune triggered something in both Saptarshi & Indrani, especially Indrani as she is in a trance.
Yeah, I know it's short. Will going to post a big chapter.
Keep Reading. Loads of Love.

Thank you, 

Yeah very true
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • Madhumita
(Yesterday, 11:15 AM)Rehan Wrote: sweet part 3, quite short but i liked it

do we feel at times when we come somewhere as do we know the music do we know the place.. happens, possible indeed.

Thank You for reading & liking PART 3. Yeah. I know, it's short. It's just only a scene I posted.
The genre of this story "Devil Reloaded" is Fantasy.
It's all about wild imagination. So, may be many times it will not going to be so real.
But still, I am trying my level best to write as much acceptable as I can.
Thanks again. If you like, then keep reading. Keep smiling.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 20 UPDATED on 23.4.2018 Madhumita 416 5,087 9 hours ago
Last Post: Madhumita
  TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below Juhi 18 775 28-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Rehan