Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 4 UPDATED
(16-04-2018, 10:13 AM)Madhumita Wrote:
(16-04-2018, 10:00 AM)Ronit Wrote:
(16-04-2018, 09:12 AM)Madhumita Wrote:
(15-04-2018, 02:43 PM)Ron Wrote: hi, started reading, seeing the into, wah ahem sharma, he is cute no doubt you are his fan  Big Grin  

interesting prologue ...  indrani and tarun are   gonna search such old places and try to know what happened there, why people go missing and what makes that place so interesting. 

last part - Suddenly she can see a blur image of an ancient warrior on a horse with a lady, putting her arms around his shoulder.

is interesting is it about punar janam or something, 

also the missing people thing actually sounds adventure  story lets see

chapter 1 il read tomorrow, sorry for being slow, was so busy bringing shaanse back online

Yes, I am a fan of Aham Sharma. So, again, he is the HERO & also the same jodi.
Thanks for liking the prologue.
Indeed, the concept of the story is punar janam things aka "Reincarnation"
First time, I am trying fantasy genre, so, worried. Hope you all liked it.
Don't say sorry. It's okay. Take your time. Glad that Shaanse is back.
Loads of Love.

oh same jodi , lo karlo baat i noticed the guy only  ;happy;  .. i like such stories i watch movies like that so stories would be fun to read. 

all the best, i m sure ull do it great.

Ha ha. Yes. Same jodi too. I really hope you will like it, because somewhere I am not fully confident to try this genre Fantasy & the subject "Punar Janmo" "Reincarnation". Waiting for your reviews.

actually that genre is interesting always, i like such stories so would like and love to see how you handle it, em sure you will do justice to all your characters and story. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronit 's post:
  • Madhumita
Oh sad, I started reading chapter 1, it seems like this woman is going to leave her baby and go, so sad that mother has to do this, she does love him it seems but she can't have him, sad that she is leaving him to the world to have him without thinking who will have him who will take care of him, sad thing but sad reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • Madhumita
I am a bit confused who is mitali, she called saptarshi her brother and she is daughter of aditiya, does it mean vrinda is step mother of hers?

Interesting, now it feels like this going to be journey story and i love journey movies and stories so it will be fun to walk with those characters during their journey.

Ahm Ahm, indrani and saptarshi 1st meeting, both lost in each other beauty, wah wah.
  • Madhumita
Now i m getting it, indrani and saptarshi come from different places, she come to explore he come to work here.. actually in prolouge it was bit confusing as they come from same place.. now when reading this chapter it seems they are coming from different places and meet here.

some times we meet people we feel like we met b4, it happens and i do believe it happens. 

lovely meeting of saptarshi and indrani (untill i get used to their names, tough names)
  • Madhumita
Okay this chapter 1 is interesting beginning, who is that woman in the end, is she a ghost who is here for revenge.  let's see. 

indrani and saptarshi  never met b4 but you never know, maybe they share a past  life together

since they came in here they started seeing flashbacks. lets see. what happens next..

finally i read chapter 1, ill move to 2nd one so ill b up to date with the updates  Shy Dodgy Angel
  • Madhumita
chapter 2, im reading Interesting start of meeting of Ranvijay & Sandhya. let see what this has to do with indrani and saptrashi.

Nice morning start meeting of indrani and saptrashi,  she is photographer and also explorer, lets see how those two will solve this mystery 
  • Madhumita
Police won't believe demons are actually the one who do all those murders, normal person wouldn't believe until they see it but they are in our world, those who don't believe will eventually meet those some how  Big Grin  

Good to see indrani and saptrashi meeting and somehow they act something they don't knw how, he and even she seeing flashbacks and now her tune which he recognized and she forgot what was it.. strange things are happening in this place. 

What will happen tonight is a mystery in it self.

Nice chapter 2, So finally i read this story as well and now up to date with it. 

Your story is interesting, slowly slowly I am learning your characters and liking the progress.

I hope those two will work together somehow and will explore the happenings in this place. 

Nice story so far, keep it up
  • Madhumita
Maine pehla aur dusra part padha hai 

kuch kuch samaj aya kuch kuch samaj nai paa rah hun 

jab kahani indrani aur saptarshi   ki hai   

to wo dono kon hai ? achanak kahani main wo log kyon,  

aur wo bhootni kon hai jo sabse badla lene aayee hai

mushkil hai parr mein samajhne ki koshish karungaa..

waise rehan ne bhi padha hai jawab bus diya nahi usi se poochtaa hun 
[-] The following 2 users Like Vishnu 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
Hey, that's right. I read and did not have time to respond but here I am responding yo
Chapters 1 and 2 are very fascinating, I like the way the two characters meet in both

the first part and the second part, the guy who prays to the sun, in 2 cases it looks like first love you see someone and just your heart goes out, you're just in love and it happens
In 2 cases the attraction b/w those 2 characters was written nicely. 
I wonder what will happen next
The story is very fascinating
Thank you, I enjoyed reading
[-] The following 2 users Like Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
(16-04-2018, 10:27 PM)Ronit Wrote:
(16-04-2018, 10:13 AM)Madhumita Wrote:
(16-04-2018, 10:00 AM)Ronit Wrote:
(16-04-2018, 09:12 AM)Madhumita Wrote:
(15-04-2018, 02:43 PM)Ron Wrote: hi, started reading, seeing the into, wah ahem sharma, he is cute no doubt you are his fan  Big Grin  

interesting prologue ...  indrani and tarun are   gonna search such old places and try to know what happened there, why people go missing and what makes that place so interesting. 

last part - Suddenly she can see a blur image of an ancient warrior on a horse with a lady, putting her arms around his shoulder.

is interesting is it about punar janam or something, 

also the missing people thing actually sounds adventure  story lets see

chapter 1 il read tomorrow, sorry for being slow, was so busy bringing shaanse back online

Yes, I am a fan of Aham Sharma. So, again, he is the HERO & also the same jodi.
Thanks for liking the prologue.
Indeed, the concept of the story is punar janam things aka "Reincarnation"
First time, I am trying fantasy genre, so, worried. Hope you all liked it.
Don't say sorry. It's okay. Take your time. Glad that Shaanse is back.
Loads of Love.

oh same jodi , lo karlo baat i noticed the guy only  ;happy;  .. i like such stories i watch movies like that so stories would be fun to read. 

all the best, i m sure ull do it great.

Ha ha. Yes. Same jodi too. I really hope you will like it, because somewhere I am not fully confident to try this genre Fantasy & the subject "Punar Janmo" "Reincarnation". Waiting for your reviews.

actually that genre is interesting always, i like such stories so would like and love to see how you handle it, em sure you will do justice to all your characters and story. Smile

I really hope so. Thank you for reading it also. Loads of Love. Will surely try to live up to your expectation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 19 UPDATED on 22.4.2018 Madhumita 412 5,024 10 hours ago
Last Post: Madhumita
  TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below Juhi 18 772 28-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Rehan