Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 3 UPDATED
Devil Reloaded

An Incomplete Love Story, A saga of Revenge & a tale of Reincarnation.

Genre- Fantasy

Theme- Indian

Aham Sharma as Saptarshi Parekh.

Kashmira Irani as Indrani Reddy.

[-] The following 2 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Rehan , Ronit
Prologue

Indrani Reddy, a Junior Research Associate in Archaeological Survey of India was keenly looking at some pictures in laptop. Tarun Mehta, Indrani's colleague and best friend, lazily sitting beside her spreading his legs in another chair and sipping coffee.

Indrani- Tarun, the place is beautiful. From where you get the pictures & details of this place?
Tarun- From my grandfather's old research papers. You know, from British era our family was part of ASI. I asked dad about this place, but he said, he has no idea.
Indrani- wow, this place was the capital of some ancient kingdom & there are still have the remains in the jungle.
Tarun- Yes, but not much details. Local People not even want to talk about the place, forget about going there. The jungle is totally abandoned. Not even wildlife smugglers & illegal traders dared to enter the forest. The huge jungle area is lonely situated surrounded by hills.
Indrani- I want to do my research in this place.
Tarun almost spat the coffee & started coughing.
Tarun- What nonsense Indrani ? I am not in a mood to joke with you.
Indrani - Tarun, you know I am very serious about my work. In fact, I want to thank you for giving me the info of this unique place.
Tarun ( highly irritated to see her cool attitude)- Indrani, the place is cursed, whoever goes in the jungle, either they disappeared or dead. Our work is doing research on Indian History, not taking risk.
Indrani- That's what I want to do Tarun. To do research on that ancient kingdom. Every job has risks including ours. We can't stop our work believing on some bhogus belief & superstitions. Plus, I promise Tarun, I will be back if the place is really that much dangerous.
Tarun sighed. He can't refused Indrani. He only nodded his head. "I will accompany you Indrani."
Indrani started jumping excitedly, " Kamalpura, I am coming."

Kamalpura???' IPS Saptarshi Parekh asked his senior in an uncertain tone.
"Yes."
"Sir, I don't want to solve cases like who stole whose hens & goats? Whose cow enters whose garden & ate all plants?" Whatever, I know, this place is a peaceful rural area with minimum crime rates & Sir, you know, I love taking challenges." Saptarshi told his Senior.
"Saptarshi, this is your first year in service & you are an IPS trainee. This posting is a part of your training module. Just for some months, you have to spend in Kamalpura Division as ASP 1."- His senior replied in a calm voice.
Saptarshi sighed.
Suddenly he heard his senior's serious tone." Saptarshi check the old records of Kamalpura before you go & join in duty there. May be you find some challenges there. But stay safe & All The Best."
Saptarshi saluted his Senior & left the cabin. Next few days, he studied all the old case files of Kamalpura from Police Archives. So many unsolved murder & missing cases. While reading case files, a witness details caught his attention. "There is a Demoness in Kamalpura". Saptarshi  controlled his laughter.

Now, IPS Saptarshi Parekh is standing in the Railway Station of Kamalpura,with his luggages. "Back Again in Kamalpura". Soon he slapped his forehead." What am I blabbering?? I never came in this place before. Why this strange feeling?? But whatever it is. I am sure some illegal things is going on here. Lets unfold the mystery of Kamalpura."

A Private Car entered the border of Kamalpura. Indrani rolled down the glass of Car window. She was looking at the outside view. Suddenly she can see a blur image of an ancient warrior on a horse with a lady, putting her arms around his shoulder. She came out from her trance. There was a strange & lonely feeling. She felt, she belongs to this place & she lost someone very special in this place. Unknowingly, a lone tears escaped from her eyes.
[-] The following 3 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Rehan , Ronit , Vishnu
Ahem sharma isn't he the same arjun from your other story Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
Looks interesting indeed , read and enjoyed reading
[-] The following 2 users Like Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
is baar main sub ke saath padhna pasand karunga, aisa na ho phir se main slow padhun aur phir pareshani.

haan rehan mujhe bhi lag rah hai same banda hai, india main aise bohut se jagae hai jo ajeeb hai jaha koi aik baar jae aur wapis na ae, aab yeh batae, yeh ladki pehli baar wahan aa gyee aur usko lag rah ha ki woh pehle wahan pe gyee hui thi, kabhi kabhi hota hai aisa feel par kya yeh punar janam ki baat ho sakti hai.. aab main esa kahunga to mere dost kahenge ke kya soch rah hai tu punar janam and all.. 

kahani achi shuru hui aab yeh log police wale lagte hai dekhte hai kya kya hota hai agay.. shukriya, me koshish karungaa mein sub ke speed me read karu aur aapko ache ache batien likhu. 

shukriya
vishnu
[-] The following 2 users Like Vishnu 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
(08-04-2018, 08:48 AM)Rehan Wrote: Ahem sharma isn't he the same arjun from your other story Big Grin

Yes. He is the SAME. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I am His Fan naa, so, my stories hero is HE. Heart Heart Blush Blush Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit
(08-04-2018, 09:45 AM)Rehan Wrote: Looks interesting indeed , read and enjoyed reading

Thank You for reading. Glad that you enjoyed reading. Keep reading. Hope you likes further also.
  • Ronit
(08-04-2018, 12:09 PM)Vishnu Wrote: is baar main sub ke saath padhna pasand karunga, aisa na ho phir se main slow padhun aur phir pareshani.

haan rehan mujhe bhi lag rah hai same banda hai, india main aise bohut se jagae hai jo ajeeb hai jaha koi aik baar jae aur wapis na ae, aab yeh batae, yeh ladki pehli baar wahan aa gyee aur usko lag rah ha ki woh pehle wahan pe gyee hui thi, kabhi kabhi hota hai aisa feel par kya yeh punar janam ki baat ho sakti hai.. aab main esa kahunga to mere dost kahenge ke kya soch rah hai tu punar janam and all.. 

kahani achi shuru hui aab yeh log police wale lagte hai dekhte hai kya kya hota hai agay.. shukriya, me koshish karungaa mein sub ke speed me read karu aur aapko ache ache batien likhu. 

shukriya
vishnu

Vishnu, in this story, I will update slowly. This is my attempt in writing fantasy.
Yes, He is the same face Aham Sharma who is Arjun Mehra in Checkmate.
This story is about Punar janam, the term is "Reincarnation"
Thank You for your time & Keep reading. Hope you like further episodes also.
  • Ronit
Koi pareshani nahi me bhi to slow padhta hu
Aapkr dusri kahani me to peeche hun abhi bhi
Achaa aap fan ha in sahab ki chalo achi choice ha
[-] The following 2 users Like Vishnu 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
(08-04-2018, 07:45 PM)Vishnu Wrote: Koi pareshani nahi me bhi to slow padhta hu
Aapkr dusri kahani me to peeche hun abhi bhi
Achaa aap fan ha in sahab ki chalo achi choice ha

No problem. I will wait for your reviews. Thanks, thanks for liking my choice. "Blushing" Blush Blush Blush
  • Ronit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 18 UPDATED on 18.4.2018 Madhumita 399 4,877 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Madhumita
  TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below Juhi 18 772 28-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Rehan