Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Jwalamukhi, A MYSTERY
(06-04-2018, 01:43 AM)Shaina Wrote: This is very interesting for me!!!!  smile smile smile smile

Especially since I am watching the show Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav on Big Magic now!!!! biggrin

You wrote in detail about this temple!!!! clap clap clap clap

So Akbar was suitably humbled by our Goddess!!!!  Giggle

Somethings cannot be explained I guess!!!! Smile

Wonderful to know about this temple in detail!!!! big smile big smile big smile big smile

Very well written Madhu!!!! Clapping

Thank You for reading & also you detailed commenting, which I am missing for years. You always give your reviews in phone, but that can not replace the detailed comments.
Yes, there are many things which can not be explained.
Hope one day I got the scientific explanation. Some people says, the reason for those eternal flames are natural gas! But no proof.
[-] The following 2 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit , sandy
(02-04-2018, 06:14 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 11:17 AM)sandy Wrote: I have heard about this famous temple in india but your article explained it nicely.

Thank You for reading. I am glad that you liked. Loads of Love.

yes I did
[-] The following 2 users Like sandy 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
(06-04-2018, 05:35 PM)Madhumita Wrote: Thank You for reading & also you detailed commenting, which I am missing for years. You always give your reviews in phone, but that can not replace the detailed comments.
Hope one day I got the scientific explanation. Some people says, the reason for those eternal flames are natural gas! But no proof.

You are welcome Madhu!!!! Smile

You did pause or stop those fics where you used to get detailed commenting!!!! Sad

But now that we both are here probably there will be more of detailed commenting!!! hug hug hug hug

Natural gas is probably the explanation but there is more to it than that I think!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Shaina 's post:
  • Madhumita , Ronit
shaina ke detailed comments hamesha pyaare hote hai ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronit 's post:
  • Madhumita
(07-04-2018, 01:33 AM)Shaina Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 05:35 PM)Madhumita Wrote: Thank You for reading & also you detailed commenting, which I am missing for years. You always give your reviews in phone, but that can not replace the detailed comments.

You are welcome Madhu!!!! Smile

You did pause or stop those fics where you used to get detailed commenting!!!! Sad

But now that we both are here probably there will be more of detailed commenting!!! hug hug hug hug

Natural gas is probably the explanation but there is more to it than that I think!!!!

The most logical explanation is surely the Natural Gas. But still everyone is waiting for the official confirmations from the scientists.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit