Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Pages from my Travel Diary. Some Memories (NEW PICTURE on PAGE 4)

Sunset Views Clicked by me.

Talasari Beach, Baleswar District, Odisha, India.

Talasari is one of the less exploited Odisha beaches. The waters of the sea at Talsari beach are not turbulent but calm and peaceful. Witnessing sunrise and sunset from a gleaming stretch of white sand is a rewarding experience. Another feature of Talsari that fascinates tourists is its backwaters, which one needs to cross to reach the sea. The estuary of the river Subarnarekha River can be seen in the distance.
[-] The following 6 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • AhSaN , Rehan , Ron , sandy , sweety , Vishnu
wow this is soooo beautiful, admirebal., share more
seems we have one more photographer on shaanse Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • Madhumita
this looks very amazing, sunset is the best moment for best clicks. really beautiful, liked it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • Madhumita
This place is perfect if you want to enjoy nature and the quiet environment. The beach is quiet, clean with white soft sand and very peaceful. One can spend hours enjoying the quietness and beauty. You can take a boat ride which is fun. Loved it !
Those clicks are amazing, Loved it too  Heart Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita , sandy , Vishnu
Incredible. Awesome shot. Love the yellow - black - Golden sea
[-] The following 1 user Likes sandy 's post:
  • Madhumita
wah yeh to bohut hi khubsurat hai
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vishnu 's post:
  • Madhumita
(02-03-2018, 09:30 PM)Ron Wrote: wow this is soooo beautiful, admirebal., share more
seems we have one more photographer on shaanse Smile

No no, Not exactly a photographer. Just sharing some memories from my travel experience. I am glad that you liked it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madhumita 's post:
  • Ron
(02-03-2018, 09:31 PM)Ron Wrote: this looks very amazing, sunset is the best moment for best clicks. really beautiful, liked it.

Thank You. Glad that you liked the Pic. Actually, not my credit, the nature looks that much beautiful & serene. I too agree with you, Sunset is the best moment for best clicks.
  • Ron
(03-03-2018, 11:48 AM)Rehan Wrote: This place is perfect if you want to enjoy nature and the quiet environment. The beach is quiet, clean with white soft sand and very peaceful. One can spend hours enjoying the quietness and beauty. You can take a boat ride which is fun. Loved it !
Those clicks are amazing, Loved it too  Heart Heart

Absolutely. The place is not at all crowded, so one can enjoy the calm & peaceful environment & Nature's beauty. Thank You for liking the clicks.
[-] The following 2 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Rehan , Ron
(03-03-2018, 12:38 PM)sandy Wrote: Incredible. Awesome shot. Love the yellow - black - Golden sea

Thank You. Glad that you liked. Yes, exactly the color there at the time of sunset.
  • Ron

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredible 3D Pencil Drawings That Allow The Artist To Step INSIDE The Picture Ronshan 0 171 10-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Ronshan
  This is the most AWESOME picture ever seen ------- Ronit 9 315 20-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Please rate this picture from 1 to 10 Ronshan 7 616 10-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Top Ten Travel Destinations in Europe Ronshan 0 169 17-02-2015, 02:53 PM
  The Photos This Guy Takes From His Tent Will Make You Want To Travel The Rest Of Your Ronshan 1 215 10-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Vinnie R
  The Best Travel Photos...! Ronshan 5 344 20-06-2014, 10:42 PM
  The Best Travel Photos...! Ronshan 2 234 26-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: YaaD
  Funny Picture Ronshaan 1 292 09-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Last Post: YaaD