Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 20 UPDATED on 23.4.2018
(02-04-2018, 07:18 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 12:03 PM)Ron Wrote: Thanks for slowing down the posting of the story, read the chapter and it was nice and entertaining.

You welcome. Just don't forget "Checkmate".

ill read recap and will join in  Shy Shy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronit 's post:
  • Madhumita
Started reading chapter 17, so sweet she called him and helped him come out of his sad mood, no wonder he lost his mom that day he would not be celebrating the day.
  • Madhumita
2ND part of chapter 17- interesting actually, but playing with the cameras is risky, now a days cameras are not really open to all , sometimes you can not see them where they are located, it can be hidden anywhere and also camera moves from side to side left to right, lets see what happens next. 

arjun is taking huge risk lets see what he finds out
  • Madhumita
3rd part of chapter 17 is interesting indeed, now i wonder what did arjun find out, he is not telling us.. oho.
  • Madhumita
hahaha get ready from the morning .. that's funny  Big Grin  

told you, you write their romance so sweetly and you say you don't know how to Wondering	  ok that scene reminds me of akshay and if im not mistaken priyanka chopra, sweet romance he is helping her wear the saree, sweet

okay i loved this scene, so beautiful and romantic, now tell me who can write it better then this hmm ? 
i just loved this.

you wrote their romance so sweetly, decent and beautiful
lovely chapter 17 
enjoyed.
  • Madhumita
(08-04-2018, 07:44 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Rehan Wrote: part 13 is interesting 
arjun is smart, bonnie is no less, they cracked the code, that's cool.

i wonder why arjun and bonnie came to A.D road with no backup police to catch all that people red handed?
how did that so called team lost that car  Confused 

arjun buy their story, i can not trust that story.

nice chapter

Thank You Rehan for your precious time & for reading & also for your lovely review.
Glad that you liked.
They are not alone in A.D Road. Rajat was there & also other Officers. They caught the bikers. They have no idea what will going to happen in A.D Road from the code. They took necessary steps. But unfortunately Bonnie lost the track of the car in jungle in darkness. It happens.
Still, let's see what happens next. Keep reading & Thanks again.

O I C ..

I will read next part
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rehan 's post:
  • Madhumita
Chapter 14 Interesting .. How they managed to locate the person by his shirt, an impossible task but well done they succeeded in it
Usually when the rich do something they use the services of the poor, the people who will be the victims of the deeds of the rich.
Sam and Arjun's part is always interesting, women always complain that we men throw a towel on the bed, wonder why it bothers them so much it will dry out afterwards.
An interesting chapter
I'll keep reading
  • Madhumita
Chapter 15, this guy is just a criminal who changed his identity. Who else can do anything but the rich?
It seems to me that there is much more to discover, it does not end with the fact that he is not really a big manager but just a criminal

The important thing about a couple is talking, it's nice that you mention it in every chapter, they do not just love each other, they're also connected to one another and are concerned about each other
An interesting chapter
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 07:44 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 11:31 AM)sandy Wrote: part 10 for me was nice .. 

I wonder how this dev managed to do this without outsider help? 
a simple killer won't kill himself just to save somebody else, there is more to it .  Sam is angry with arjun, she keeps distance from him we can understand, who wouldn't.

smart move  leave their home without any drama, or else it would have created big dramas and making samrat alert

Thank You for your lovely feedback. I am glad that you are liking the progress.
It is an act of carelessness from Bonnie & Rajat. They failed to judge Dev. They just checked for any hidden weapons, they thought he is a professional killer. But Dev hide a small lethal pill somewhere in his cloth. He was prepared for any kind of situation.
Keep reading. Loads of Love. Many mysteries will unfold in upcoming chapters.

I dont get how could he hid it if they ask them to change cloths unless they didn't
[-] The following 1 user Likes sandy 's post:
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 07:29 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(31-03-2018, 06:19 PM)sandy Wrote: Good cover story in chapter 9, Dev is captured, that's great.
You can see that Arjun takes this case personally and takes care of everything
I wonder what Dev is planning to do, it's very scary when you trust a guy and he tries to do you bad, the person she thought of marrying tried to do her bad
very scary incident no doubts,.

samaira is in huge shock, any woman would be in such a big shock, her life changed overnight, 

ending of the chapter is actually interesting how dev got the poison and why he try to kill himself.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for such a lovely feedback.
Hope you did not find any loopholes in progress. If you find anything confusing, feel free to point out.
Samaira's reaction is indeed acceptable. There are many things which she has to digest. But she will overcome everything. She is a strong woman.
Keep reading to know more. Loads of Love.

uhhm na at this point i found nothing that i might call as loopholes but will point them out if I find them somewhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sandy 's post:
  • Madhumita

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 4 UPDATED Madhumita 55 502 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ron
  Melancholy- an OS (Aham Sharma) Madhumita 6 321 15-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Ronit
  TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below Juhi 18 777 28-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Rehan