Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 20 UPDATED on 23.4.2018
(12-04-2018, 01:31 PM)Vishnu Wrote: aagaya part 7 jo ki interesting lag raha hai

arjun aur samaira ki dosti, achi baat hai woh ahcnak us ko bulaa ker ke det pe le jata hai achi bat hai, samara bhi hairan ke yeh arjun ka kessa roop hai, samaira ko yeh roop bhi psand aya hoga isliye to poocha ke shadi karo lo mujhse . pyaari meeting rahi.

arjun office me tha achanak se nikal gaya office se aur gun kkyon nikal diya.. lagta hai aaj aek aur padhna padegaa.

Thanks for liking part 7. Glad that you liked Arjun Samaira's meeting. Hope you liked their jodi in upcoming updates.
Yes, Arjun with gun.
[-] The following 2 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit , Vishnu
(12-04-2018, 01:36 PM)Vishnu Wrote: part  8  

arjun bohut smart ha wo kaise jaan gaya ke ladki ke jaan ko khatra hai wo turant aa gaya bachanae, wha bhai. hero wali entry uski shuru se hui hai bada intresting part hai

arjun aik inspector hai waaahhh yeh me socha bhi nahi tha, ke woh koi khas kam se aya hai, kya uski dosti jhoot hai yaan sahi me usko pasand karne laga

samaira ka rona wo bardash nahi kar sakta, jo samaira ke sath hua wo kisi ke sath na ho shukar ha wo use bachane agaya juldi se par aab kya karegi samara

aaj ke liye itna hi.. 
madhu jee bouht ache  part rahe hai mein to 3 padh paya, dheere dheere hi sahi sub ke speed me aa jaungaa. 

I am jumping around happily, You read & gave reviews of three updates together. Oh My God!!!
Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
Hope you liked the twist.
Arjun real identity & his mission revealed.
Feel free to point out if you get any loopholes or you find any point confusing.
Keep reading. Will wait for your feedback.
[-] The following 2 users Like Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit , Vishnu
(02-04-2018, 06:21 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(26-03-2018, 11:52 AM)Ron Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 06:32 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 11:18 AM)Ron Wrote:
(22-03-2018, 06:04 PM)Madhumita Wrote: Thank You for your precious time, you read & gave your reviews & also for lovely analysis. You liked Arjun Samaira moment, it's great to know. Actually, I am poor in writing Romance. Still, you are giving positive feedback, I am super happy. Hope you are liking the overall progress of Checkmate. Keep reading. Loads of Love.

if this is being "poor" in writing romance
what is being "rich" in writing it  66_y

Oh no no. Now, you are getting generous. Romance is not my genre. I don't think I can ever able to write a typical romantic story.

you already wrote nicely romance, simple and beautiful.  never underestimate your self. maybe as a writer you might feel others can do better but as a reader, I m happy as is. it is beautiful indeed.

It's really a big compliment for me. Thanks Ron. I am happy that you are liking Arjun Samaira's jodi. Trying to balance both Thriller & Romance. Let's see, you all like or not. Loads of Love.

Thank you madhu, i m sure you will do it the best. so far i m enjoying it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronit 's post:
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 06:24 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(26-03-2018, 12:06 PM)Ron Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 06:44 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 11:57 AM)Ron Wrote: last part of chapter 15

yeah if you are in love, people can guess it, the way you behave the way you talk..

bonnie gets angry all the time, esa na ho she would go and try kill samaira hahahahah just twist in this case

Yes, Arjun's friends & colleagues guessed that he is in Love & Rajat already started teasing him.
Bonnie is angry. She has some special feeling for Arjun!!
Let's see, what happens next. Keep reading.
Thank You for your lovely review. It's really a treat to read. Loads of Love.

when your very serious friend starts blushing and acting different when his girl name taken.. samjho he is in love  biggrin

hmm. So true. You are absolutely correct. Seems You have lots of knowledge about the criteria of being in love. biggrin biggrin

ahem ahem  Blush Blush
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 06:30 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(27-03-2018, 01:42 AM)Shaina Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 06:28 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(25-03-2018, 02:53 AM)Shaina Wrote:
(16-03-2018, 06:21 PM)Madhumita Wrote: George R.R Martin, writer of Game of Thrones!! Why suddenly this comparison?? Is it compliment or criticism?

You have to admit he is a fabulous writer!!!! smile smile smile smile

Well both of you don't really care about making audience happy and instead stick to what is necessary for the story!!!

Also when the show is out of his books and now handled by scriptwriters, it is a mess!!! Facepalm

So now you know how the story goes in trying to make people happy!!! Giggle

Indeed, He is a great writer. After all, it's not easy to catch your attention. You wait for every seasons.
You always give example using the scenes & characters of the show. So, definitely, the show has a special place in your mind & heart.
I always to try to make audience happy. But can't blend the story line as per their wishes.
Suggestions always welcome.
So, I am making you Happy???? OMG!!!!! I am honored. Let's do jingalala dance together.

Well his story reflects life!!! smile smile smile smile

You try yes but never bend the story line for them!!!! Nodding

The scriptwriters of the show are just giving the audience what they want so we have a mess of a season with things happening out of place!!!! Facepalm

Oh you mostly make me happy!!!! jump smile

Except for that one time when you stopped writing the fic which got us together 11 years back!!!! ;angry;

Every time you give examples using reference from his works.
No, at least in Checkmate, there is nothing to blend according to audience choice, in fact, not possible.
I know.
Oh No!!! Can't you forget that one????

and don't blend it, i like it as is.
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 07:04 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 11:26 AM)Ron Wrote: Well read chapter 16 part 1 - actually interesting progress in the story, those rajat anil are just the start, they are no body, the big players are still out there doing their work.  nice progress, lets see what happens next.

Thank You for your precious time, thank you for reading & also for your lovely analysis & reviews.
Glad that you liked the progress.
Rajen & Anil are just the starting points of investigation. Keep Reading, let's see, what happens next.

after 2 weeks break i hope ill remember what happened but will read what happened and move on to next chapter   Smile
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 07:07 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 11:30 AM)Ron Wrote: adding to it, i think that firm house is not on the name of samrat maybe on the name of his late wife or daughter or even name on nandini..

sometimes they hid properties from the world, putting them on other names who said it has to be on his name only.

Samaira just shared her one beautiful memory with Arjun, but he immediately started to analysis. Keep reading to know more.

that's his job after all  Angel
  • Madhumita
PART 17

Arjun sat on his bed & caressing the picture of his mother, a passport size photograph which he used to carry with him from his childhood."Missing you mamma", he murmured in a broken tone & a droplet of tear escaped from his eyes & fall on the photo of his mother. He was sitting in darkness. Suddenly his phone started ringing, Samaira calling. Arjun checked his watch. Its 12 am. He wiped the tears & took a breath, then received the call.
Samaira- Happy Birthday my Prince. Muahhh
Arjun- Prince?? Oh My God. That's why mature people say enjoy the courtship period. You will never get to hear these kind of compliments after few months of marriage.
Samaira- You know what, I hate You. I am wishing you & you are busy in predicting what will happen after marriage.
Arjun- Okay. Leave it. Thank You my Princess. But I cant accept that muahh in Phone. I want that muahh from you when we will meet face to face. Then, You put your lips on mine & we will share a big muahh.
Samaira- Tough luck Prince. Your Princess hate the smell of Cigarette.
Arjun- Okay, I will use mouth freshner.
Samaira- I will be glad if you said you will try to leave smoking. Anyway, lets not talk about it now. You Remembered naa, you have to come early on evening. I will be waiting for you.
Arjun- I promised & I remember.
Samaira- Arjun, You are fine right?? Please don't be upset. Your mother is watching You. She will feel bad watching you in gloomy mood in your birthday.
Arjun- I am fine Samaira. Thanks.
Samaira- Thanks. For what?? Afterall, you are my knight in shining armor. I am your Princess always love to see you with your sarcastic best & smiling.
Arjun- Now, I am feeling I am on the top of the world.Muahh.
Samaira- muahh, not accepted in Phone. Come Face to face. After that, I will decide.
Samaira cut the phone. Arjun kissed his phone, as he has Samaira's picture on wallpaper."I Love You Sam. " He came near the window & opened it. He looked at the sky. Whenever he used to cry in childhood for his mother, his father used to say that the brightest star in the sky is your mother."
Arjun- Mamma I took a big decision. Hope you are with me to support. I am going to propose Samaira for marriage. I made right choice. Hai naa Mamma??

Arjun Mehra was sitting in his desk in Khanna Industries & working in his computer. He already copied files which are outside.Still, he unable to access the files in Store Room. But without these secrets, he will never able to reach the core of conspiracy. Today, he prepared himself to take a big step,though risky, but he has to do it. Arjun looked at his wrist watch. Its time for launch break. Arjun noticed one by one everyone going towards the caf. He too got up & went towards the Washroom. He entered into the Washroom & splashed cold water on his face. He took a deep breath & exited from the washroom. He looked here & there, nobody was there. Arjun quickly went towards the store room carefully hiding himself from the cameras. He already put all the cameras locations in his mind. He stood in a corner. Now he was facing the store room door. But there was a open corridor between him & the store room & there located a CCTV Camera. The Camera capture everyone's picture whoever comes near Store Room. He took out a small infrared Laser Pointer torch & put the laser directly & precisely into the lens of the Camera, blinded the camera & crossed the Corridor in lightning speed. Now, he is standing in the Store Room door. He put of a blank key from his pocket & place it in the lock of the door & turn it tills it jams.Then he rock the key up & down & took it out from the lock. He observed small marks on the blank key where each pin is. He put the key in his pocket, then the put the laser ray in the camera & left from there without being caught in the camera. He left Khanna Industries with a small smile in his face.

Almost at 5 pm, Arjun entered into the IB Office. Rajat rushed near him. "Where were you whole day? You are not picking up the phone. I thought something bad happens."
Arjun- Relax. I was doing some important thing. By the way, Where is Bonnie??
Rajat- She is in Income Tax Office, collecting information about the Chaudharys.
Arjun- Any Information about Ravi Desai?? I want this man as soon as possible in my custody.
Rajat- No Boss. Our Informer network still searching him.
Arjun- Come on, he is a drug peddler, Narcotics Bureau arrested him before. Now, our network is failing to locate him??
Rajat- Soon, we will get news about him. I will personally look into the matter.
Arjun- hmm.( Arjun took out the key from his pocket & gave it to Rajat). Make a duplicate key from these imprints. Then, we will get the complete access of Khanna Industries. After that, we can tally all the records.
Rajat- Yes Boss.
Arjun- & Yes, tomorrow send someone to Police Station to collect some CDs. After that, told him to give all these CDs in my home. I am not coming tomorrow.
Rajat whistled." In your real home, with Samaira right??? Then, why you need those CDs??Can't you leave all the works atleast for one day?? If you want, I can send some romantic movies CDs in your home.(with a wink).
Arjun- Rajat please.What you are thinking its nothing like that. Its all some important CDs. You will also come in the evening. I have some important discussion with you.
Rajat- hmm, Now go soon. Its almost evening. You promised Samaira right?? Enjoy your time.
Arjun smiled. Rajat hugged him." Happy Birthday yaar. Wish you all the happiness."
Arjun- Thanks.

Samaira was trying hard to wrap a saree in her bed-room, but she failed miserably.Wearing saree not her cup of tea. Today, She decided to wear a saree, looked at her best & to give Arjun a surprise.She bought a new black saree for this purpose. Now, the saree is lying on the ground & she is sitting in the bed wearing blouse & petticoat. The door bell rang. Samaira was startled."Damm it. Arjun arrived & he is standing in the door". She hold her head, how she will open the door in this condition.
Arjun was standing outside Samaira's rented home & ringing the bell. She is not opening the door. He is getting tensed. Light is on, but Samaira is not responding. He started banging the door. Samaira was getting more tensed. He will soon break the door the way he is banging. Samaira took out a house coat from her cupboard & wear it & rushed outside to open the door. She opened the door & a running Arjun stumbled inside, trying to managing his balance.
Samaira was shocked." What the hell?? What are you trying to do Arjun?"
Arjun looked at her. He was relieved to see her fine."I was trying to break the door. You were not responding. So, I was afraid."Then he noticed her in house-coat."You are still in house-coat?? I already came late, but still you are not ready."
Samaira- I was getting ready. But you disturbed & now you are wasting more time in speaking non-stop.
Arjun- I disturbed?? You say naa you are taking lots of time to get ready.ohh, all the make up equipments. Next time, start getting ready from morning.
Samaira- Its your birthday, that's why I am maintaining slience.
Samaira entered into her bed-room & Arjun followed her. Arjun noticed the saree on the ground.
Arjun ( totally surprised)- today, you are going to wear saree.ohh, then why are you waiting for? I am eager to see my Princess.
Samaira- Plan cancelled. I failed to wear it properly. So, go outside & let me wear some other dress.
Arjun came closer to her & took the saree in his hand.
Arjun( in a husky tone)- Don't cancel the plan. I will help you to wear it properly.
Samaira did not respond. She quickly turned back from Arjun & hid her face in her palms.
Arjun- May I Princess??
Samaira went towards the switch board & switch off the bedroom light. Only moonlight peeping through the windows. Arjun got the signal. Samaira turned her back & removed her house-coat & threw it in the ground. Arjun saw her dressed in white & her bare back. Arjun quietly tiptoed towards her & placed his hand on her bare back. Samaira's breathing stopped for a second. Soon, she felt his hand roaming freely on her back, feeling her through the touch. She can feel Arjun's warm breath on her back. Now, both are breathing heavily. Arjun tugged the edge of the saree. His hand touched Samaira's navel & Samaira closed her eyes tightly & drew a sharp breath. Arjun was wraping the saree.He came infront of her to do the pleats, he noticed Samaira's closed eyes & red face. She was blushing. His whole body was burning with passion. When he tucked the saree, Samaira tightly clutched his shoulders & a sigh escaped from her mouth. Arjun felt her nail digging on his shoulders. He felt more aroused. He could not stopped himself & kissed on her navel. She moaned feeling his wet lips on her skin.
Arjun controlled himself & got up. He looked at his Samaira & whispered " Open your eyes Princess. You are looking Killer". Samaira still standing there pressing her lips. Arjun lightly kissed her cheeks. Samaira opened her eyes,both can see passion in each others eyes. There was a awkward slience between them.
Arjun- lets go Samaira. We are getting late.
Samaira composed herself. She went towards the drawer & opened it. She put out a gift wraped box & gave it in Arjun's hand." Happy Birthday Prince & here is a small gift from your Princess."
Arjun looked at her & in a childish enthusiasm opened the gift. He found a Golden colour Titan watch there." I am gifting you watch for myself. I don't want to wait for you to come, my all time late Prince."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madhumita 's post:
  • Ronit
(02-04-2018, 07:11 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 11:36 AM)Ron Wrote: Part 2 chapter 16-

So nandini pandey hired a man, changed his identity, hired him as a manager in their company, gave him good job new name, if wanted to kill samaira she could do that easily using but they waited for her being 25 and now she can be killed.. but still if you want to kill someone you don't need to be manager or act like one, he could be stranger and kill her off without his name being taken anywhere. 

lets see.

That's what Arjun was interpreting. This was not the way any professional killer works. Killing Samaira is a part of their plan. These people who are behind masks have no idea that they all are under scanner of Intelligence. Let's see, what happens next. Keep reading to unfold more.

maybe they don't know but, in chess they say never underestimate your enemy, you don't know what they actually know. don't think they are not alert, because in this, it seems every time they are 1 step ahead of arjun
  • Madhumita
(02-04-2018, 07:17 PM)Madhumita Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 12:01 PM)Ron Wrote: Last part of chapter 16

Indeed beautiful part - sad thing that arjun never celebrated his birthday because of his losing his mom on that day, samaira can understand his pain as she lost her mom in early age too. 

well that dev- samaira meeting was all planned, she didn't cook the meal, they cooked it and mixed wahtever they wanted in it, now question is - is the waiter is the same man arjun gave money earlier when he wanted to know where dev 's car was heading too?

if it is same person it means that person would do anything for money..

No. How can Rajen be the same waiter whom Arjun gave money for information? Then, Arjun will identify him just watching his dead body. Thank you for these lovely, inspiring feedback. It's always a treat to read. Thanks for all the appreciation. Keep Reading. Loads of Love.

oh.. means it was someone else. 
point to be noted  Exclamation Exclamation
  • Madhumita

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 4 UPDATED Madhumita 55 548 24-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Ron
  Melancholy- an OS (Aham Sharma) Madhumita 6 321 15-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Ronit
  TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below Juhi 18 778 28-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Rehan