Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
Actor Sridevi Dies At Age 54 In Dubai
Thanks for the updates, I heard her body was coming back to India today and the funeral tomorrow
Very sad !!
she was unique actor, she made it big in bollywood, her movies were great and are still great, english winglish was the last one i watched, today knowing she is no more, actually hurts, no matter what person was and what he did in life, some achievements do go to her credit, she was beautiful no doubt, looked the best in khuda ghawa movie, watched her in english winglish, loved shashi character, even in judai she was the best. 
no one is perfect, she wasn't either, that's life we do make mistakes, it happens and we are none to judge, i feel sad for her family, her daughters and family. 
today wanted to change feelings so started looking for a good movie, i came accross a movie name sadma,. i watched it as a kid, for sridevi acting as kid, that time i saw it in a different way, as it was kids movie but today when started watching i see it in a different way, hats off to her solid acting, she always did great work, now a days you hardly find solid female actress whom ull say yeah she was too good.
tomorrow is her funeral and it is a sad moment for all fans
This is shocking and heartbreaking news, as I was her huge fan
she was a beautiful woman 
just loved her  37_y
RIP
I think this is the biggest turnout for any actor... Shows how much she was loved and respected... She deserves this... everyone come to see her for the last time ;

[Image: sushwhatsapp-image-2018-02-28-at-11-13-06-am.jpeg]
[Image: DXGdS-8W4AAT-Mj.jpg]
I think this is the biggest turnout for any actor... Shows how much she was loved and respected... She deserves this... everyone come to see her for the last time ;

[Image: DXGdbeUW4AElLJT.jpg]
[Image: DXGWyatX0AA6B02.jpg]

[Image: sushwhatsapp-image-2018-02-28-at-11-13-06-am.jpeg]
[Image: DXGdS-8W4AAT-Mj.jpg]
she was beautiful MOM for her daughters, 

So sad for them

[Image: DXGYmM_X0AIGSL1.jpg]
It's Sad ... Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes AhSaN 's post:
  • Ron
ys it is.
RIP
[-] The following 1 user Likes AhSaN 's post:
  • Ron
Rehan mere bhai, mujhe ache se maloom hai tu kitna badaa fan ha sri devi mam ka, aray mujhe kehta tha chal bhai sri devi ka movie aya hai chal dekhne jate hai, bachpan to isi mein guzra, tere room ke walls mein uske posters lage the, hum movies 1st day 1st show dekhne jaya karte the, uska last movie aya tha woh bhi dekhne gye hum dono. Bhai mein kya keh saktaa hun, tu kitna udas hoga main janta hun, jub aap kisi k fan hote ho pyaar karte ho aur wo is duniya se rukhsat le, kitna dukh hota hai.
be strong !!
Vishnu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood Was Already A Married Man Before Entering Films And It's Be Ron 2 190 17-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Sridevi (1975-2012): Why hasn't Sridevi aged over the years? Ronshan 4 199 25-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: sandy
  Last Pictures Of Sridevi From Mohit Marwah's Wedding In Dubai Ron 4 230 28-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Rehan
  Famous Actor Swapnil Joshi Married Twice In Real Life And Both The Ladies Are Dentist Ron 16 493 24-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Ronit
  Fell In Love With 5 Different Men, Yet Pooja Bedi Is Single And Rocking At The Age Of Ron 9 399 27-10-2017, 07:18 PM
  5 Famous Bollywood Actresses Who Chose To Tie The Knot At An Early Age Ron 3 236 23-08-2017, 07:08 PM
  Flashback: The Truth Behind Sridevi And Boney's Controversial Love Story Is Out Ron 1 542 30-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Ron
  Legendary actor Vinod Khanna passes away Ron 3 339 27-04-2017, 04:49 PM
  7 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Who Died At An Early Age ronitm 20 943 29-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: ronitm
  Varun Dhawan, John Abraham, Akshay Kumar – which actor has the best comic timing? Ron 4 265 31-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Last Post: ronitm