Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
TepLa (Tej-Chapla) OS..... Updated below
(25-02-2018, 11:48 AM)sandy Wrote:  Tej Singh and Chapla are amazing,  their chemistry in your OS is amazing, you could feel it the way you wrote it.
her turning into a pigeon to meet Tej in the prison was amazing magic though i saw that in magic stories, this was amazing thing, they show female doing something, helping others and fighting to save her man, amazing thing which is lack now a days in tv stories.
sweet moment of their romance, i never watched that show but your OS made me like them. Good work Juhi.  Angel Big Grin

Glad you liked it Smile . They were the 2nd mist impoetimp couple in the novel but the showed very less of them. In the show too, Chapla had once saved Tej. If the show did not ended abruptly then they would surely gave more scene and Chapla would gave got Tej out of the jail in the show too. In the show, Tej is still in hail with Chapla thinking how to get him out.
[-] The following 3 users Like Juhi 's post:
  • AhSaN , Ron , sandy
(26-02-2018, 12:49 AM)Shaina Wrote:
(25-02-2018, 11:00 AM)Ron Wrote: hi juhi, i m starting to read
what is - aiyyara  or aiyaar? 

Chandrakanta is notable for introducing the concepts of "Aiyyar" and "Tilism" to Hindi literature.

According to Devaki nandan Khatri, An Aiyyar (male) or Aiyyara (female) is a secret agent cum spy cum fighter. He or she is expert in many arts like:

Disguise
Fighting skills
Spying
Science
Fine arts
Medical
Chemistry

Disguise is must (Aiyyar/a may change him/herself into person of same or even of opposite *** but of resembling body built, by makeup).
Fighting skills are also must, for self-defence. An Aiyyar/a always overpowers any small group of ordinary soldiers.
He/she may need to spy for taking out some secrets or for finding some missing persons.
Knowledge of science and fine arts is also necessary, as it may come handy many times.
Medical knowledge, and specially that of anaesthesia is needed for him/her.
Chemical knowledge is also needed.

In a nutshell an Aiyyar is a Jack of all trades. But contrary to common belief, Khatrian Aiyyar/a are unfamiliar with magic and spells. He/she may join into any king's or landlord's service or may remain free.

However in TV shows, it comes across more as magic due to them suddenly changing their appearance.

Also Aiyyari is learnt at a gurukul like an art.

Thanks Shaina for explaining Smile . In old Chandrakanta of 1994, aiyyars would change their appearance via magic but dont know whether they got those powers by learning or as legacy. In Life Ok's Chandrakanta, aiyyari had to be learnt in gurukul. But in Colors Chandrakanta, aiyyari was only seen as magic which people either needed to learn or they would get as a legacy from their parents. In that show, Chandrakanta herself is an aiyyara who gets her magical powers on her 21st birthday that is it was as a legacy not an art.
[-] The following 2 users Like Juhi 's post:
  • AhSaN , Ron
(27-02-2018, 02:51 PM)Juhi Wrote:
(25-02-2018, 11:27 AM)Ron Wrote: Hi juhi, 

I read it now, it was interesting OS, the magic part was amazing to read, the romance or the lil bit of it was nice, n the photos are nice, looking romantic couple no doubt.

TFS

They were the 2nd important couple in the novel after the nain leads. They would have got more scenes if the show did not end abruptly. Glad you liked it Smile .

let me guess.. trp  Sleepy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • AhSaN
(27-02-2018, 02:56 PM)Juhi Wrote:
(25-02-2018, 11:48 AM)sandy Wrote:  Tej Singh and Chapla are amazing,  their chemistry in your OS is amazing, you could feel it the way you wrote it.
her turning into a pigeon to meet Tej in the prison was amazing magic though i saw that in magic stories, this was amazing thing, they show female doing something, helping others and fighting to save her man, amazing thing which is lack now a days in tv stories.
sweet moment of their romance, i never watched that show but your OS made me like them. Good work Juhi.  Angel Big Grin

Glad you liked it Smile . They were the 2nd mist impoetimp couple in the novel but the showed very less of them. In the show too, Chapla had once saved Tej. If the show did not ended abruptly then they would surely gave more scene and Chapla would gave got Tej out of the jail in the show too. In the show, Tej is still in hail with Chapla thinking how to get him out.

maybe season 2 will come someday, what ya think
  • AhSaN
(27-02-2018, 03:06 PM)Juhi Wrote:

Chandrakanta is notable for introducing the concepts of "Aiyyar" and "Tilism" to Hindi literature.

According to Devaki nandan Khatri, An Aiyyar (male) or Aiyyara (female) is a secret agent cum spy cum fighter. He or she is expert in many arts like:

Disguise
Fighting skills
Spying
Science
Fine arts
Medical
Chemistry

Disguise is must (Aiyyar/a may change him/herself into person of same or even of opposite *** but of resembling body built, by makeup).
Fighting skills are also must, for self-defence. An Aiyyar/a always overpowers any small group of ordinary soldiers.
He/she may need to spy for taking out some secrets or for finding some missing persons.
Knowledge of science and fine arts is also necessary, as it may come handy many times.

In a nutshell an Aiyyar is a Jack of all trades. But contrary to common belief, Khatrian Aiyyar/a are unfamiliar with magic and spells. He/she may join into any king's or landlord's service or may remain free.

However in TV shows, it comes across more as magic due to them suddenly changing their appearance.

Thanks Shaina for explaining Smile . In old Chandrakanta of 1994, aiyyars would change their appearance via magic but dont know whether they got those powers by learning or as legacy. In Life Ok's Chandrakanta, aiyyari had to be learnt in gurukul. But in Colors Chandrakanta, aiyyari was only seen as magic which people either needed to learn or they would get as a legacy from their parents. In that show, Chandrakanta herself is an aiyyara who gets her magical powers on her 21st birthday that is it was as a legacy not an art.

every writer writes whatever comes in his head. Cool
  • AhSaN

Disguise
Fighting skills
Spying
Science
Fine arts
Medical
Chemistry

It's very, very amazing to hear about it, thank you Shaina
[-] The following 1 user Likes sandy 's post:
  • AhSaN
(27-02-2018, 02:56 PM)Juhi Wrote:

It's a shame that good series end quickly and series without a simple story continue for ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sandy 's post:
  • AhSaN
Smile
Wow perfect you are also a great writer, this is so beautiful, the story a little different yes, magic and so on but it was fascinating to read it. Me looking forward to read the rest of it.

One thing, Woman can fight for the man she loves, she can be stronger and fight, i wonder why at times they show woman as weak when actually they are no less then man, they are actually stronger. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checkmate- Sam-Arj (Aham & Kashmira) FIC, PART 19 UPDATED on 22.4.2018 Madhumita 412 5,024 10 hours ago
Last Post: Madhumita
  Devil Reloaded, An FF, PART 4 UPDATED Madhumita 48 450 11 hours ago
Last Post: Madhumita