Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: RehanHello
To Admin, whoever is he / she

I wonder, why some people got VIP if they are not active, they don't bother visit shaanse, nor post anything here, I think their VIP should be taken aback because they are no longer active so why do they deserve such award?

Yes there are names who are active but not active members should not be awarded of something they no longer deserve, just ma suggestion.

Love, 
Rehan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rehan 's post:
  • Ronshan
why are you so jealous LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like silverdoll 's post:
  • Rehan , Ronshan
(06-02-2018, 09:05 PM)silverdoll Wrote: why are you so jealous  LOL

No No i m not jealous, I just feel that those who are active deserve the VIP award but not those who no longer come here, why would they earn something they no longer deserve?   Rolleyes I think those who were active  and are no longer here don't deserve it
  • Ronshan
Rehan shaanse is peaceful cordial forum we all are friends we try to respect all an try to make happy everyone by there present Smile
An if give medals onces or a star we dont take it back
[-] The following 1 user Likes silverdoll 's post:
  • Ronshan
then I want one too
(07-02-2018, 11:31 AM)silverdoll Wrote: Rehan shaanse is peaceful cordial forum we all are friends we try to respect all an try to make happy everyone by there present Smile
An if give medals onces or a star we dont take it back
  • Ronshan
I am trying to make people active, people who love shaanse would come here even if they are the most busiest people in the world. they got something from shaanse but they no longer visit, so.. well if you say so.. maybe. 

I try to participate more, maybe admin will like me and give me this award but unlike others, i won't leave, ill be in and participate more and more.
  • Ronshan
Hello Rehan

As shweta wrote, I have the same answer, Yes I feel sad that our old members don't come now a days but if they come one day and find out that their VIP is taken back, they will b sad and hurt, they might feel we removed them or left them in the past. 

everyone has his / her reason to be away from shaanse so let them be.

And about you, see with time, I might give you this award as well.

So stay active and participate on shaanse, we all appreciate your presence

Thanks.
Ron.
well said ron
  • Ron
well said both
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ashwani 's post:
  • Ron
thanks
  • Ron