Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CONFIRMED: Anushka Sharma- Virat Kohli's WEDDING Details OUT NOW
[Image: 355_ZSMAS1425.jpg]

The most loved celebrity couple, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are all set to take their relationship to the next level.

Reportedly, Anushka and Virat will be tying the holy knot in Italy between 9 to 11 December.
However, when contacted Anushka's spokesperson, they had a different story to tell. It seems they want to keep the news under wraps till the D-day. They said that the news is completely false and is baseless. "There is absolutely no truth to it".
While an official confirmation from the couple is awaited, close sources have confirmed that the two are headed to Milan for a vacation as Virat has taken a personal leave this month!
Also, during a recent interview when he was asked  about his change in behaviour over the years, Team India's Captain was all praises for Anushka called her his 'lady luck'.
"Sir lady luck ka kamaal hai (I've got to thank the lady luck). You've (Gaurav) seen me, you know I had no brains before. Ever since the lady has come into my life, she's taught me a lot of things."
He further added, "I've learnt a lot, become more sensible in the last 4 years all because of her. She's taught me how to be more patient and taught me how to utilise the position you are in to the fullest."

So, here's wishing the lovely couple hearty congratulations and all the very best for their new innings.
They never reveal it till the wedding is over!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaina 's post:
  • Ron
yeah even i wondered why didn't they do. 
some ppl want their marriage to be personal n private i guess. chalo happy married life for them Shy Exclamation
OYE OYE BALE BALE.. SHADI HO GYIII KUDDHII DI.. 

WAH JEE KYA CHANGAA NEWJJ HAI JEE... 

MUBARAK JEE.. BOHUT BOHUT MUBARAK JEE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sweety 's post:
  • Ron
hehehe so sweet of u sweety.
always happy
jee.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sweety 's post:
  • Ron
this girl is very beautiful
really talented actress,
wish her happy married life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rehan 's post:
  • Ron

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Pictures Of Sridevi From Mohit Marwah's Wedding In Dubai Ron 4 231 28-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Rehan
  Virat And Anushka Are Breaking Gender Stereotypes, Check What Makes Them The Best Cou Ron 2 212 15-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Ronit
  Throwback Wedding Photographs Of Bollywood Celebs Ron 6 220 03-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Ron
  Power Couple Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Stole the Show at the Indian Sports Honou sandy 8 391 24-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Ronit
  Kangana Reveals Shocking And Ugly Details About Her Affair With Aditya Pancholi Ron 33 488 10-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Top 9 Bollywood Brides And Their Stunning Wedding Day Looks Ron 0 161 24-08-2017, 09:29 PM
  Beautiful Wedding Story Of Genelia And Riteish Deshmukh Ron 1 306 24-08-2017, 01:48 PM
  Esha Deol And Bharat Takhtani's Blissful Wedding Story Like You Never Heard Before Ron 1 464 24-07-2017, 12:00 PM
  FINALLY: Salman Khan reveals his wedding date ronitm 4 338 18-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ronitm
  Sultan : Movie Review : Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma ronitm 0 172 14-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ronitm