Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
Intellectual test
sometimes woh shikar fir se purana shikar dhundne nikalta hai

kyon ki kabhi na kabhi usko kisi shikar se muhabbat ho jata hai

wo lakh khele jis din such mein love ho gya , hasil karna mushkil ho jata hai

aik story thi - manisha - ajay devgan and sanjay dutt

is main sanjay was such person, usne manisha ko hasil karna chaha payse k dumm pe, she refused, fir wo har nai mana he said every one has a price, this girl won't come to me with my money so he went ahead and played dirty trick on her, he asked her papa to marry manisha, uske father ne manisha ko manaya and they agreed
fir sanjay ne manisha ko pataya pyaar k idea se, acting as true lover, after some days she fell in love with him and let him get what he wanted, after he was done he throw her out and said , every girl has a price and your price was dream marriage n love so i played that with u and u lost

she was heart broken she left that city that place and he realized he fell for her too but she was no where 2 be found so in the end of that story he found her the day his bro brought her home as his wife. !!!!!
Ranveer Kapoor ki movie ek this bachna at haseeno Jis Mei woh 2 lrkiyo k sath flirt krta hai.third wali k sath serious hota hai.mghr third wali ussko accept nhhe krti.becoz ranveer Kapoor k barray Mei issko pta hota hai.phir ranveer Kapoor apnay app ko change krta hai.unn lrkiyo ko sorry bolta Hai then third lrki accept krti hai
[-] The following 1 user Likes princess.sarah 's post:
  • Ron
true but this is not really possible

socho akshay as example - shadi k baad b nai sudra

haan 2 3 girls se affair tha but now he is okay... wife se loyal but still.. same story

bigda hua insan itni juldi fixed naio hota.
waise i gave example  of a killer in this case

there was a movie name - the killer.

his work was to kill people. log usko naam dete and he used to kill them for money. 

even if she is someone he knows.. he has to do it because deal is deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ron 's post:
  • princess.sarah
(06-12-2017, 01:50 PM)Ron Wrote: sometimes woh shikar fir se purana shikar dhundne nikalta hai

is main sanjay was such person, usne manisha ko hasil karna chaha payse k dumm pe, she refused, fir wo har nai mana he said every one has a price, this girl won't come to me with my money so he went ahead and played dirty trick on her, he asked her papa to marry manisha, uske father ne manisha ko manaya and they agreed
fir sanjay ne manisha ko pataya pyaar k idea se, acting as true lover, after some days she fell in love with him and let him get what he wanted, after he was done he throw her out and said , every girl has a price and your price was dream marriage n love so i played that with u and u lost

she was heart broken she left that city that place and he realized he fell for her too but she was no where 2 be found so in the end of that story he found her the day his bro brought her home as his wife. !!!!
Story achi Hai,mghr ekk baat samaj nhhe ahhe,hr lrki ki price,Kya lrki sale items hai.by the way movie konsi Hai yeh?
  • Ron
(06-12-2017, 02:06 PM)Ron Wrote: waise i gave example  of a killer in this case

his work was to kill people. log usko naam dete and he used to kill them for money. 

The killer Kya English movie Hai?
  • Ron
(06-12-2017, 02:00 PM)Ron Wrote: true but this is not really possible

haan 2 3 girls se affair tha but now he is okay... wife se loyal but still.. same story

Pyaar daynay Wala insaan life Mei bs ek bar ahta hai.yeh app pr hai.uss k pyaar ko value Dow ya naa dow.ho skta Hai Jis ko value day rhhay ho woh app sey pyaar nhhe krta ho .
  • Ron
(07-12-2017, 11:27 AM)princess.sarah Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 01:50 PM)Ron Wrote: sometimes woh shikar fir se purana shikar dhundne nikalta hai

she was heart broken she left that city that place and he realized he fell for her too but she was no where 2 be found so in the end of that story he found her the day his bro brought her home as his wife. !!!!
Story achi Hai,mghr ekk baat samaj nhhe ahhe,hr lrki ki price,Kya lrki sale items hai.by the way movie konsi Hai yeh?

aray jab aise type ka insan, jo ladkiyon ko use kar k phenk de wo esa sochta hai

k har ladki ki koi keemat hoti hai which means, k ladki sub kuch de de ladke k naam bus uski keemat pata hona chahiye,... ladki ki keemat yaan to money hai yaan to daulat hai yaan to love hai yaan to shohorat ha.. something that she will give the man anything he wants. 

Aisa khayal waisa ladka / insan sochta hai jo ladki ko free ka mal samajhta hai

movie tha - Mehbooba 2008 movie.
is movie k gane bohut ache teh
  • princess.sarah
(07-12-2017, 11:29 AM)princess.sarah Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 02:06 PM)Ron Wrote: waise i gave example  of a killer in this case

The killer Kya English movie Hai?

nahi hindi movie hai

achi film hai bohut entertaining 

irfan khan is the killer
and emran hashmi is the taxi driver.
  • princess.sarah
(07-12-2017, 11:40 AM)princess.sarah Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 02:00 PM)Ron Wrote: true but this is not really possible

Pyaar daynay Wala insaan life Mei bs ek bar ahta hai.yeh app pr hai.uss k pyaar ko  value Dow ya naa dow.ho skta Hai Jis ko value day rhhay ho woh app sey pyaar nhhe krta ho .

aise bando ko bohut ladkiya mil jati ha 
and sometimes many do fall in love too.
  • princess.sarah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Surprising Test That Will Reveal the Truth About You Ron 1 75 08-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Ron
  IQ test princess.sarah 14 686 30-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Ronshan
  Time to test your eyes and brain Ronshan 1 207 02-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  I.Q Test ... Reply Must Ronshan 2 263 23-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Aani_Sherlocked