Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not logged in, please Log in or Register. You can also login to ShaanSE with facebook or twitter.
Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not logged in, please Log in or Register. You can also login to ShaanSE with facebook or twitter.

Connect with Facebook (July 14, 2016)

Connect with Twitter (July 14, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone here watched Zee show Rabba Ishq Na Hove in 2005?
And yes there would be romantic scenes like kissing(not on the lips) and hugging between the lead couples before marriage which sanskaari people could not digest in 2005 Big Grin .
thnx
i think zee tv uploaded few episodes on their website
see this

http://www.dittotv.com/tvshows/rabba-ishq-na-hove
And also the reason for this show to be not popular was that the heroine was very rude and arrogant to everyone except her family n vest friend. She was something like u see in Gul's heroess n her past was something like of Asad from Qubool Hai. People can accept Asad bur not a woman in the same way. Her father another wife. In childhood, whenever she would got out with h he would tell her not to call him father outside n behave as if they are father-daughter. She would wait for him on her birthdays in childhood but he would not come which would make her cry. So she turned out to be rude n arrogant as she grew up n did not wanted to marry. Whi knows Gul copied her Qubool Hai story from here only Big Grin .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juhi 's post:
  • Ron
oic.. well i didn't remember those parts but yes sometimes they won't accept arrogent / rude woman but she wasn't bad either, she loved her mother allot, was working hard, fell in love with the wrong guy and didn't accept him back
so i liked veera in that matter.
I only saw the promos!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaina 's post:
  • Ron
well i dont remember this show to be one of the best, yes the female character was different but overall it was same same as others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Varun In zee rishte awards Pics Ronshan 1 241 09-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Last Post: YaaD