Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The Love Story Of Bollywood's Evergreen Couple Hema Malini And Dharmendra
Rehan there is no king now an if you are king think if you marry a girl an if she is good a wife she loves you she take care of you an also loyal to you Smile will you want she hurt an cry because of you
AN IF YOU SAY AS A MAN YOU WANT MORE
NEVER MARRY
(04-01-2018, 11:08 AM)Rehan Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 09:18 PM)Shaina Wrote:
(31-12-2017, 11:18 AM)Rehan Wrote: Who won't fall in love with this evergreen beauty?
what is his fault .. he is a man after all

ghar me biwi ho bhi to .. we always want more

Being a man doesn't justify it!!!!

Maybe you can try being an animal to justify it!!!!

why isn't it justify it?
if the other girl  is beautiful, everyone want her, why not him..
being married doesnt mean you are not able to see other girls. 
he didn't leave his wife after all, few days back i saw him with her and their two sons snapping a photo on instagram so that means his wife accepted it that she is sharing her husband love with other woman so why not, he also become muslim for this, do you know it means, what a big sacrifice it is.
why not love, why, because he is married, o come on don't tell me he must stick to one woman, kings had 1000 wives and no one really bothered so, why if a married man falls for other woman is a sin?
[-] The following 2 users Like silverdoll 's post:
  • Rehan , Ron
(04-01-2018, 08:28 PM)silverdoll Wrote: Well ashu its true you are man an i hope you will not hurt your wife if she is good wife an human too

Confused Dodgy
[-] The following 2 users Like Rehan 's post:
  • Ron , silverdoll
(04-01-2018, 08:34 PM)silverdoll Wrote: Rehan there is no king now an if you are king think if you marry a girl an if she is good  a wife she loves you she take care of you an also loyal to you Smile will you want she hurt an cry because of you
AN IF YOU SAY AS A MAN YOU WANT MORE
NEVER MARRY
(04-01-2018, 11:08 AM)Rehan Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 09:18 PM)Shaina Wrote:
(31-12-2017, 11:18 AM)Rehan Wrote: Who won't fall in love with this evergreen beauty?
what is his fault .. he is a man after all

ghar me biwi ho bhi to .. we always want more

Being a man doesn't justify it!!!!

Maybe you can try being an animal to justify it!!!!

why isn't it justify it?
if the other girl  is beautiful, everyone want her, why not him..
being married doesnt mean you are not able to see other girls. 
he didn't leave his wife after all, few days back i saw him with her and their two sons snapping a photo on instagram so that means his wife accepted it that she is sharing her husband love with other woman so why not, he also become muslim for this, do you know it means, what a big sacrifice it is.
why not love, why, because he is married, o come on don't tell me he must stick to one woman, kings had 1000 wives and no one really bothered so, why if a married man falls for other woman is a sin?

if she is worth it, i won't cheat on her anyhow.
if she is not making me happy, i can go and find someone who can.
why blame only on a man/?? if wife is being cheated, it is her fault as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rehan 's post:
  • Ron
good we also want to say this only if your wife is good an caring dont live her an if you are missing something in Her discuss with her
may be she try to make you happy as lovely partner Smilegod bless you
Your dil maange more then say to your wife Smileshe will give you if she loves you
[-] The following 1 user Likes silverdoll 's post:
  • Ron
(06-01-2018, 01:17 PM)Rehan Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 08:28 PM)silverdoll Wrote: Well ashu its true you are man an i hope you will not hurt your wife if she is good wife an human too

Confused Dodgy
B-)
  • Ron
dil mange more hahaha
may be he want who knows
  • Ron

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saif Ali Khan And Amrita Singh's Tragic Love Story: From A Fling To Marriage And Fina sandy 4 143 19-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Vishnu
  These 28 Hit Films Prove That A Love Triangle Is Bollywood’s Go-To Formula 4 Success Rehan 1 106 14-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Ron
  TV Couple Ravi Dubey And Sargun Mehta Celebrate 8 Years Of Togetherness, Here's How C Ron 0 75 10-03-2018, 10:42 PM
  Shatrughan Sinha, Poonam Sinha And Reena Roy: Bollywood's Most Controversial Love Tri Ron 10 311 28-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Rehan
  The Alleged Love Affairs Of Bollywood’s ‘Khiladi’ Akshay Kumar That Lead To Controver Ron 16 467 08-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  Power Couple Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Stole the Show at the Indian Sports Honou sandy 8 391 24-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Ronit
  Dear Bollywood, Women Who Love Makeup & Heels Aren’t the Evil Humans You Make Them Ou sandy 3 215 14-11-2017, 06:54 PM
  Paresh Rawal And Swaroop Sampat's Love Story Will Make You Believe In Love At First S Ron 6 177 10-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Last Post: silverdoll
  12 Bollywood Celebrities And Their Lesser-Known Love Affairs Before They Became Famou Ron 0 151 05-11-2017, 05:03 PM
  The Love Story Of Most Adorable Bollywood Couple Shilpa Shetty And Raj Kundra Ron 2 306 25-10-2017, 12:45 PM