Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dad murder by a son
Once upon a time ,there was a boy name Rayyan. he was 8 years old when his mom died .His father married with another woman .After marriage, Dad took away Rayyan responsibility and sent Rayyan in orphan house.Rayyan feel lonely all the time.He start living in his own world.Time passed Rayyan is now 16 years old.Now Rayyan hate father word.He hate when some-one ask his father name and occupation.
One day, when Rayyan came back from school alone.He met a stranger man who talk him very friendly.Rayyan did friend-ship with this man.He went with this man .This man was belonging in one of the terrorism group.He trapped innocent Rayyan.
When Rayyan was 19 years old.He became serial killer.He murder fathers of children.When Rayyan was 35 years old he was shoot in police encounter..
Message:-It is  only because of parents care-less-ness  that a child  become culprit.This message is for those parents who deny to take responsibility of their children and sent their children in orphan house
I agree and I disagree to a point.
I agree that some people neglect their kids and in turn the kids take on a wrong path.
How ever thier are times whn the parents did evey thing right for the child. but they fall into bad company!. No even though these parents tried thier best with the kids , they still do wrong things.
Most of the parents, don't take child responsibility properly.I observe many boys who parents are alive but they drunk cigrate, wine and drive a bike and car with-out any license.There is need of parents guidance in this area and parents should stop their children from bad friends company.
I believe there is a fault of parents who are not guiding their children properly and encourage in their wrong habits Smile
sarah, this is nice story, such a sad thing, 1st of all i agree, if parents do not care about their kids no one will !
rayan was alone, he fall into wrong hands, he wanted to punish all fathers for his father crime !!
at times i say, may b u give good birth to your child but if u leave him, throw him out, he might fall into wrong hands and commit the mistakes / crimes u will not believe he would.
at times, with good education and upbringing u can become a great person but at times, even kids from great parents can be wrong / criminals 
good story !1
keep it up
(19-12-2014, 01:18 AM)Vinnie R Wrote: I  agree  and   I  disagree   to  a point.  
I  agree  that  some  people  neglect  their  kids  and  in  turn  the  kids   take on a wrong  path.  
How ever  thier  are  times  whn  the parents  did  evey thing  right  for the  child. but  they  fall into bad  company!.   No even  though  these parents   tried  thier best with the kids  , they  still do  wrong things.
wha vinnie
without reading it, i now notice k hum dono ki soch same same hui  Big Grin
sarah, i totally agree with u
there are parents who do not stop their kids when they do little mistake and when they grow up, they are already out of their hands, they can not control their behavior !!

(19-12-2014, 09:19 AM)princess.sarah Wrote: Most of the parents, don't take child responsibility properly.I observe many boys who parents are alive but they drunk cigrate, wine and drive a bike and car with-out any license.There is need of parents guidance in this area and parents should stop their children from bad friends company.

(19-12-2014, 09:21 AM)princess.sarah Wrote: I believe there is a fault of parents who are not guiding their children properly and encourage in their wrong habits Smile