Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**The Big Secret** Chapter 29 Page 18 - THE ENDING
(26-09-2014, 05:48 PM)Vinnie R Wrote: next next next.... I am dying to know WHY????? Good story Ron and Sharly. Suspenseful. The mother died after sending the two families in a frenzy??
OK one woman paid to exchange her own son???Again why would any one do this....
Every one is in a state of shock and disbelief!  And they  should  be.....Please hurry with chapter 3.

wow vinnie,
your reply makes me feel we did it time and again,
mean i wanted to make it like this that you would think after every chapter that hmm why what happens next ... tell tell ;happy;   i hope we would do it again in chapter 3 and so on
Thank you sooo sooo much
we will think about the 3rd chapter and post it later on
keep reading and reviewing tumbs up
ok
what ok
shweta comment to do

(26-09-2014, 08:07 PM)silverdoll Wrote: ok
yes it is not easy to accept that your parents are not your parents Smile
did u like the chapter 2 shweta ?
Yes shweta, its not easy
Lets see how they deal with it later on
Keep reading n reviewing

(26-09-2014, 08:14 PM)silverdoll Wrote: yes it is not easy to accept that your parents are not your parents Smile
(24-09-2014, 06:59 PM)Ronshan Wrote: Chapter 1
Her daughter
Marta came to meet her in the hospital and Mrs Monica shared with her that Biggest secret of her life, a secret that made her what she is today ... She sees Both kids, Grown up handsome men

Re : Chapter 1 of The Story "BIG Secret" By Ronshaan & Shirley ... !!!

Technical Errors ( Readers Review ) ...
WOW !!!! Unlike Bala Jee's Tele Movies & Mini Serials ... The Story Isn't Moving Slowly But Running Fast ... Even Mrs. Monica's Chapter Closed In Chapter 1 Alone ... She Left Her Daughter Miss Marata ( I Guess She Still A Miss ... Who Knows !!! ) To Mess Up With The Two Big Families Afterwards ... !!!
So Who Was The Father Of Miss Marata i.e The Husband Of Mrs. Monica ( No Clue Of Her Husband ) ...
If Both Infants Were Male Then Why They Are Replaced And Being Exchanged ... ? Usually A Female Infant Often Replaced Against A Male Infant ... ???

(26-09-2014, 01:50 PM)Ronshan Wrote:
Let me introduce you with the characters and their names b4 we continue this story

Families – Goenka
Father – Eli
Mother – Velga (the woman who paid for the exchange babies)
Brother – Moti
Sister – Sigal
The exchanged Man – the biggest brother – David

Family – Aharon
Mother – Sima
Father – Daniel
(Elder)Sister – Tanya
(Elder) Sister – Mor
The exchanged Man – the youngest brother – Mike
To the hospital arrived – from Goenka family – Father – Eli, mother – Velga and son – David
From Aharon Family – Mother – Sima, Mike and Mor the elder sister.
Where is Mrs Monica ( The Deceased Old Lady And Her Daughter ) Marata In The Cast Listings ... ?
Hmm thanks for the review on chapter one
Actually i did not write their names because i wrote about them in chapter one but yeah sure ill add them later on
Yes even i get bored in slow stories so trying to keep it to the point
Lets see how the story will unfold,
Thnx for review
Enjoy the rest of it n hope u liked the beginning
Usually A Female Infant Often Replaced Against A Male Infant.?

Ahsan
Ye sawal samajh nai aya can u explain it please
(26-09-2014, 01:51 PM)Ronshan Wrote: Chapter 2

While all are still staring At The dying woman, Velga goes to Mike and stroked his head and hugs him and says – how nicely you grown up my boy, Mike surprised seeing her and goes away from her and says – its all rubbish, stop lying, you are not my mother, so stop saying this, its impossible, I m the son of my parents,Velga tries to come closer to him but he asks her to leave him alone and left the room.

Sima goes closer to Marta, who was sitting near her mother and asks her , how is this possible, why would someone actually switch my son?

Marta says – My mother is not lying, why would she lie just before her death ?? this was running after her all those years but she never told me her secret, I used to ask her about it but she used to say – May be one day I will tell u. Just after being ill she decided to open her heart and tell me the story of hers, She showed me her diary where she wrote all this. I m really very sorry on her behalf but today that’s what I got to say, Thank you for coming and reliving her from this big secret of hers, now I think she will die in peace.

Marta Looked at her mother and hugged her with tears and said to her, so sad that you never shared it with us and had to live with this burden on your heart all those years, but please know one thing , I will always love and respect you.

Sima says – I feel so sorry for you and can feel your pain, she hugs her and then all leave the room … leaving Marta alone with her mother.

Meanwhile – 

Mike stood near his car and did not know how to deal with this new thing,thinking to himself “how is this possible how can some woman switch a child and no one would know,, No no its not possible”  The call of his elder sister Tanya brought him out of his thoughts and he picked her call – she asked him, “What happened my bro” he told her every thing and she could not believe what she was hearing: “I m sure those people are faking it , they might want our money and that’s why they came up with such fake story that you are their son, my brother, no one would never change our relation, you are my brother and that’s the reality, come home and forget this” he heard his mother coming and ended the call. Sima and Mor came near him tried to make him relax and then his mother said – “I can not believe why would a dying woman would lie and tell such story”

Meanwhile –Goenka family came out of the hospital , David told his mom and dad, “Ill go bring the car please wait here”. 

Sima sees Velga and Eli and stopped talking. Sima went near them and said – “what are you up to ?? ah … “why you made this dying woman say such lies… tell me”

Mike joined his mother and yelled at them “don’t you feel shame on yourself to use a woman who die to tell this lies of yours, you want money ,that’s why you claim I m your son? tell tell“ 

David drove his car near them and stopped, he saw Mike yelling at his mother and when Velga tried to go closer to MIke he pushed her away, David came out of his car and said to Mike “who are you to push my mother, how dare you ?” 

Mike says – “tell her to stay away of me, got it?? How dare you people pay a dying woman or her daughter money to lie about me?, I m son of my mother so just move and let us go”

David says : “its all a lie , I m sure, you rich people must have paid for that woman so she would tell such lies, I do not know why but may be its you who actually did it” They kept arguing for a while and velga shouted “STOP IT”, “she did not lie, she is telling the truth”. 

Every one shocked to hear this and David refused to hear this and said to his mother – “Mom, please you do not need to accept what those people saying about you, I m sure it’s a lie and don’t worry you do not need to fear that man, you are my mother , come lets go from here”

Marta comes out, she sees both families arguing  and says to all, “Please stop it, why you people not believe my mother, see this diary, my mother would never lie before her death”Hearing her, None was ready to accept it, Mike took his family and drove his car away, David and his dad Eli sat in the car, Velga asked 2 minutes before they leave the place. Velga said to Marta – “I m so sorry, you had to go thru this, please forgive me for this, I know you just lost your mom and now this argues, please let me know if u need any help okay,”  

Marta says to her – “Its, okay ill manage, here is the number of that family, thank you for coming here, Thank you for letting my mom die in peace” 

Eli said to David, “Son, its taking long time, please go and check is all okay,” 

David goes out and hear the conversation of both ladies, his mother turned to him, he asked her: “Mom is this the true ??”  

She said: “Yes son it’s the truth, but please let’s go home I don’t think it’s a rite place to talk about it”

She went to the car and he stood their shocked and surprised to this new information he just got.

I knew this what will happen but often is such cases children may have some resemblance that proves something ... I mean for example if my mother raised ShaVi instead of me ... She may not look like our family member with respect to her habits resemblance and other naughty behaviors and same if I be raised by ShaVi's mother she could face a hell keeping an infant monkey at peace ... After all a monkey is a monkey and a chimpanzee is a chimpanzee although they are moth monkeys but different species different race ... If you replace a child with a child the developing figures and attitudes may refer and becomes obvious ... Anyhow lets see what comes next ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Written By : Vinnie R CHAPTER 28 PAGE 9 Ron 91 7,632 27-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Ron
  What’s the break up story? Chapter 15 Page 6 Ronshaan 62 4,586 12-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Aani_Sherlocked
  FF. **LEARNING TO BREATH** - Read Chapter 13 On Page 11 Vinnie R 152 13,590 27-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Last Post: YaaD
  new FF : New beginnings Chapter 1.New Beginnings By Vinnie R. CHAPTER ONE Vinnie R 2 1,115 19-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: YaaD
  All this time you were pretending someone's for my happy ending ! Aani_Sherlocked 10 417 25-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Aani_Sherlocked
  3 friends - Chapter 1-5 !!! story ended !! meeshu55 27 1,477 26-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Vinnie R