Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**The Big Secret** Chapter 29 Page 18 - THE ENDING
(16-01-2015, 12:27 PM)ahsan Wrote: Sorry for delayed comments … But here I am with my reviews and comments on the story titled “ BIG SECRET ” written by RonShaan the Great 

Thank you so much for taking out time and reading it and also commenting, i was waiting to hear your views. tumbs up

… Since my last comments were pending from Chapter 9 … The Maha Chapter ( Post # 84 ) … So I would like to comment from where I left onward to the last one at Chapter 29 so far … This what happened in between most of couples when they became a deep friends taking each other as *** partners … In such types of relationships, safe *** is required to avoid pregnancy … However, if someone makes a mistake then he / she should be brave enough to face the reality and stands for humanity …. Killing babies are not a solution of it … Even if you are married to another woman or to a same woman should not kill the baby that you plant with love in some girls womb Or a girl conceive from her beloved … As a married person after I and my wife plan to have second baby we continued having drills for it and we got the second baby which we supported each other till 9 months and there onward raising him as a son blessed in our family … But then other incident happened which we never planned not taken any precautions because usually breast feeding mother could not conceive another baby within 9 months of her last delivery BUT my wife got pregnant again … We marked our third child as unwanted and wanted to abort but it was too late … The fetus got life and obortion means killing the baby … So we accepted to go for third baby and we were blessed the 3rd son … Hence, one should be brave enough to take that responsibility of giving the name of his family to the love he / she makes in *** … It was not due to we were married couple … If some other girl got pregnant by me and she got a baby in her womb … I would inform my wife and family about her and give my name and birth to the child what ever be blessed to me … Paying money to kill are never be a solution for it …

hmm i totally agree with you, here he just left her to deal with the baby, people should not behave this way, if you have unwanted baby **even when u r married, that does not mean u should kill him, you should thank GOD that you are blased with another baby and i m glad you and your wife gave a life to this new baby, here the case is different, he was married and had side affair, when he got what he wanted, he just left her to deal with it, sadly people do such things , it happens.... i can't change the world !!!

So it’s a beautiful story written on the sensitive subject … I must say an adult subject beautifully narrated by Ms Ronit Moses under the title “THE BIG SECRET”

I am glad you liked it and i hope you will like the rest of the story Smile

Chapter 10 ( Post # 101) So I would like to continue my comment jumping from chapter 9 to 10 onward … So the truth finds it’s way and becomes obvious some day no matter how hard you dig and bury it

hmm yes, such to such hay aik na aik din samne aa hi jata hay, she could not hide it for ever !!!

... The result of DNA test and there by arguments heard and the facts have made the big secret is coming out and at least David now fully in picture whats going on ... Rich people are often selfish and they believe that they can buy anything with their money yet in relationships they always lose ... Such as Daniel lost Velga, even having money and being rich and then David's respect for him and the trust and faith of Sima ... What a poor man indeed I must say ... Nice projection on such a descriptive way and beautifully narrated by Ms Ronit Moses under the title “THE BIG SECRET”

i am Thankful that you liked both chapters 9 and 10 and i hope u do read the rest of the story... Smile  awaiting your comments on the rest of the story 

***Find my comments in red and pink tumbs up
Thank you Ron I know you have been waiting for my comments long long till the end of story but let me finish with my comments first and then I would like to add one chapter more the things you missed the moral of the story so I won't let you finish like that ending at chapter 29 ... I would like to make it complete and end at chapter 30 ... I know you end up just like that because you have only one or two commentator and so you gave up just like that so let me review and then end this story ... Thank you so much ... Readers review AhSaN
Thank you Ron I know you have been waiting for my comments long long till the end of story but let me finish with my comments first and then I would like to add one chapter more the things you missed the moral of the story so I won't let you finish like that ending at chapter 29 ... I would like to make it complete and end at chapter 30 ... I know you end up just like that because you have only one or two commentator and so you gave up just like that so let me review and then end this story ... Thank you so much ... Readers review AhSaN
okay... u r welcome to write it Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Written By : Vinnie R CHAPTER 28 PAGE 9 Ron 91 7,631 27-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Ron
  What’s the break up story? Chapter 15 Page 6 Ronshaan 62 4,584 12-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Aani_Sherlocked
  FF. **LEARNING TO BREATH** - Read Chapter 13 On Page 11 Vinnie R 152 13,590 27-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Last Post: YaaD
  new FF : New beginnings Chapter 1.New Beginnings By Vinnie R. CHAPTER ONE Vinnie R 2 1,115 19-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: YaaD
  All this time you were pretending someone's for my happy ending ! Aani_Sherlocked 10 417 25-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Aani_Sherlocked
  3 friends - Chapter 1-5 !!! story ended !! meeshu55 27 1,477 26-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Vinnie R